So, the first challenge is up:
I’m willing to give it a go – I found a phone and charged it up, but I can’t blog on the go as we don’t have data transfer capability – just ordinary phone calls. Weather Gods permitting, I shall go oot ‘n aboot in the next few days and see what I come up with.
Mind you, as mobile blogging is really the point, perhaps I should just take my Canon out for a stroll and work with what feels comfortable? I am not now, nor ever, going to carry a phone in my pocket as a matter of course, so there is no hope of me getting into the habit of phoneography. It’s an artificial exercise for me. I do try to carry my pocket camera with me most days, but it’s not working very well at the moment and I need a new snapper for carrying about “in case”.
Other things that came up with a cross against them:
- The path you take for your daily morning run. X (Path? no. Run? NO, NO. NOOOO)
- Your local coffee shop or dive bar.X (nope, none of those)
- The nearby alley of street and community art. X (no, none of these either)
- A shot of the intersection that perfectly captures the bustle of your own corner of town. X (chortle)
- create and publish a new post from your WordPress.com app. X (nothing round here that could use an app, sorry)
So, keep your fingers crossed for some fair weather and I’ll take you for a walk down to the harbour, maybe. Not Monday though, I have to catch a boat to the supermarket and will be gone all day.
Actually, if I took you with me on the trip to Kirkwall, that would be far more interesting – it’s all still a bit colourless around here at this time of year.