Tell us about a sensation — a taste, a smell, a piece of music — that transports you back to childhood.
… and the very biggest Spotty dog you ever did see.
I liked The Woodentops because it had twins in it, the only twins that I knew of apart from me and my sister. It’s a bit worrying now to think that a boy and girl pair were supposedly identical! I guess that the puppet maker must have left the interesting bits out…
How about the tune for Rag, Tag and Bobtail? (Thursdays)
I was entranced weekly by the magical world of Rag, Tag and Bobtail – and I loved the baby bunnies.
All these years on, those simple chimes still have the power to transport me back to that little sitting room in our 2-up-2-down in Sheffield and the coccoon-like world of Watch With Mother.
- The Transporter – I’m Afraid Of The Dark
- Ilya Fostiy. The Enlightened One | Inside My Glitching Mind
- We are extraordinary people | The Nameless One
- Books And Chocolate | The Transporter | Death By Any Other Name
- Tell us about a sensation — a taste, a smell, a piece of music — that transports you back to childhood. | Moupinion
- A Period of Idealistic Innocence: Howl’s Moving Castle | Never Stationary
- Painful Nostalgia | Ramisa the Authoress
- Daily Prompt: The Transporter « Mama Bear Musings
- We’ll Never Smell That Way Again | The Jittery Goat
- Daily Prompt: Transporting Back To Youth through Taste Smell and Music | My Daily Prompt Blog
- DP – The Transporter | Life With Pink Princesses
- Daily Prompt: The Transporter | The Gozum Show
- Daily Prompt: The Transporter | JUkk
- Mash Potatoes and L´Aimant Only in My House. | Natalie Elizabeth Beech
- 23. The concert (part 1) DPChallenge: The Transporter | Sofie’s Diary