I found Share Your World via Mama Bear’s Musings. I might give it a tickle. Let’s try today and see how things go. It is, apparently, a double-header
- If a movie was made based on your life, what actor/actress would play you?
- Show us a couple of your favorites photographs? If you are not a photographer, think of a favorite scene in your life and tell us about them.
- What do you like most about home?
- Good heavens, I have no idea. Do they have to be of the right age to play a younger me, must they be still alive or can I choose anybody? I’ll have Dame Judi Dench, please. No, she doesn’t look like me – but she’s marvellous, so I shall have her anyway.
- I have almost 20,000 photographs catalogued in Lightroom. How do I choose favourites? Here are some that I am particularly fond of:
- Being secure and secluded
- What is one of your quirky traits?
- What has surprised you about blogging?
- Which do you prefer sweet or salty? Or both at the same time?
- Avoiding the wrong side of the camera. I take photographs all the time but will go to any length to avoid being captured – or having to face the results of having been caught on film. I avoid mirrors too. I don;t like to see how hideous I am.
- How mean-spirited, narrow-minded and intolerant some folks can be. That some people think a different opinion must necessarily be an incorrect one. I had expected people to be as tolerant as I am and to allow me my own space in which to be me. I found it hard to believe just how much attack one can come under once the head is above the parapet.
- If I had to choose either/or – salty but I do love both together. Peanut Brittle. Yum. Salted Caramel – heaven.